Organic Blue Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2.8 x 4.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Manufacturer: Gourmet Mushrooms
- Item model number: BMP
- All you need is water. Arrives ready to produce mushrooms and includes everything needed for home mushroom growing
- Photos on left: Main: Blue Oyster ready to harvest. Middle: Mushrooms 2 days after they start. Bottom: Mushrooms 3 days after they start.
- First crop of mushrooms in as little as 7-10 days, but may take longer.
- Grow mushrooms indoors at room temperature on a coffee table, counter, or desk: humidity tent included.
Certified Organic: Pleutotus oysteratus Mushroom Spawn Used as Seed for TheseKits Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Mushroom logsproduced through methods that integrate cultural, biological, and mechanicalpractices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance, andconserve biodiversity. All Components of our Mushroom Growing Kits areRecyclable as are all materials used to pack & ship the kits. The Mushroom Kitallows you to grow some of the mushrooms used by the finest chefs in the worldeasily and quickly almost anywhere in your own home or office. The MushroomKit takes only a 9″ by 9″ space for growing mushrooms, requires no more carenor knowledge than a common tropical plant and comes with completeinstructions and materials to maintain the correct environmental conditionsaround your log. Mushroom Logs may be used for growing mushrooms on a coffeetable, counter, or desk – they will produce mushrooms virtually anywhere roomtemperature (65 to 73 F) is maintained! Now you have the opportunity not onlyto enjoy watching these exotic mushrooms grow but also to enjoy eating thefreshest mushrooms possible. Each kit can produce around a pound of mushroomsin 2 to 4 crops (mushroom flushes). Oyster mushrooms need plenty of fresh airto develop normally. High carbon dioxide levels from mushroom metabolism willaccumulate in sealed growing environments and can reduce cap size and elongatestems severely. The total number of mushrooms you can expect to get on eachlog may vary from log to log, and depend on your care of the log and theenvironmental conditions in your home.