Kiva Certified UMF 15+ – Raw Manuka Honey (8.8 oz)
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- UPC: 865919000134
- UMF 15+ certified RAW Manuka Honey – equivalent to methylgloxal (MGO) 510+
- GENUINE MANUKA HONEY: Harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand.
- Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled ‘active’ or ‘bio-active’)
- Each batch is Independently Tested, Verified and Traceable.
- Product of New Zealand – 8.8 oz bottle
Kiva RAW Manuka honey is harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest,and coastal areas of New Zealand. Our Manuka honey has been independentlytested and rated to be at least UMF 15+ — equivalent to MGO 510+ What is a UMF Honey Rating? The UMF rating is a measure of the attributes and values that make up Manukahoney, and assures PURITY and QUALITY. UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor andis managed by the UMF Honey Association of New Zealand. The UMF rating canonly by used by licensed users who meet strict set criteria which includes themonitoring and auditing of honey quality. Buying UMF rated Manuka honeysprotects you from low grade honey (often labeled ‘active’ or ‘bio-active’) What is Manuka Honey used for? UMF Manuka Honey is know for its many healing properties and has been usedfor: Sore throat Colds Digestion Wound and Burn Dressing Energy Enhancing overall health About Kiva: At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.