Preservation Solutions’ Polycryl,, wood fortifier: Do you have a piece of soft, punky, or spalted wood that you would like to turn, carve or work with? Then give this wood fortifier a try, it will strengthen the wood and make it easier to work with, especially for turners. It dries clear and will not yellow in the wood. Please note, this is not a wood stabilizer. If you are looking to prevent green wood from cracking as it dries, please see our PENTACRYL product.
- Preservation Solutions’ Polycryl, is a wood fortifier
- Strengthens soft, punky or spalted wood and make it easier to work with, especially for turners
- Dries clear and will not yellow in the wood.
- Easy and safe to use with soap and water clean up
- All types of finishes and glues can be used once Polycryl, wood fortifier has dried into the wood.