Kiva Certified UMF 20+ – Raw Manuka Honey (8.8 oz)
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- UPC: 865919000127
- UMF 20+ certified RAW Manuka Honey – equivalent to methylgloxal (MGO) 825+
- GENUINE MANUKA HONEY: Harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand.
- WHAT IS UMF RATED HONEY? The UMF rating is a measure of the attributes and values that make up Manuka honey, and assures PURITY & QUALITY. Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled ‘active’ or ‘bio-active’)
- Each batch is Independently Tested, Verified and Traceable.
- Product of New Zealand – 8.8 oz size
Kiva RAW Manuka honey is harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest,and coastal areas of New Zealand. Our Manuka honey has been independentlytested and rated to be at least UMF 20+ — equivalent to MGO 825+ What is a UMF Honey Rating? The UMF rating is a measure of the attributes and values that make up Manukahoney, and assures PURITY and QUALITY. UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor andis managed by the UMF Honey Association of New Zealand. The UMF rating canonly by used by licensed users who meet strict set criteria which includes themonitoring and auditing of honey quality. Buying UMF rated Manuka honeysprotects you from honey with little or no beneficial health value (oftenlabeled ‘active’ or ‘bio-active’) What is Manuka Honey used for? UMF Manuka Honey is known for its many healing properties and has been usedfor: Sore throat Colds Digestion Wound and Burn Dressing Energy Enhancing general health About Kiva: At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.