The Authentic Battle Ready Viking Longsword comes with a wooden scabbard withleather wrap. The leather is stitched and each scabbard is hand made to fitthe sword. Steel fittings on the throat and base make the scabbard durable,even when weighted by the sword. It fits into most Medieval longsword frogs.Inside the scabbard is a soft lining that will absorb fluids from the bladeand keep the oil spread smoothly. Oil and cleanliness of the sword isimportant to prevent rust from occurring on the high performance carbon steel.Please keep your sword oiled and clean from moisture for maximum performance.This sword comes with a dull edge for safety and reenactments. It can beprofessionally sharpened for use in combat or practice. Note Sword Frogs itemNumbers IN6508 and IN6507 are not Included. Because of the High Carboncontent, you may notice occasional rust on the blade and scabbard throat,please use steel wool to clean. Item is sold as is. Please note that due tothe carbon steel construction of this handmade sword, there may be slightimperfections including some rusting on this item. This rust is easilyremovable and should not deter from the long term value of this item. Furtherrusting can be avoided by proper maintenance of the blade. Please Note: Frogis not included.
- Overall Length: 36.5 Inches, Blade Length: 30.25 Inches
- Fuller: 22.5 Inches, Double Sided, Central Ridge: 8 Inches, Double Sided
- Blade: Double Edge, Non-Sharp
- Blade Material: High Carbon Steel, Battle Ready, Blade Thickness: 4.3mm
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches, Handle: Leather Wrapped, Stitched Over Wood
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- #569 in Martial Arts Swords