- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3.9 x 3.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Goodmanns
- HOMEBREW HYDROMETER TEST TUBE COMBO: Essential equipment for home brewed beer or wine fermentations to determine starting and finishing gravity or sugar content. Has three sales calibrated for specific gravity readings 0.99-1.17 potential alcohol by volume ABV 0 -20 and Brix / Balling levels of 0-35 . Comes with a plastic test tube cylinder that the hydrometer floats in. This non graduated unmarked test jar allows for clear hydrometer readings of beer wort wine.
- EASY TO READ MEASURING HOME-BREW SUPPLIES: Comes with a simple color-coded scale which indicates the starting and finishing points in the fermentation process Dessert Wines Table Wines and Beer . Also included in the set are an instruction guide and temperature correction table.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY BREWING HYDROMETER: No lead or mercury in this sampling equipment. Made with safe, stainless steel balls in the end of the hydrometer.
- WHAT YOU GET: Triple Scale Hydrometer; 12″ Plastic Testing Cylinder Tube; Protective hard hydrometer case; Directions for how to use a hydrometer; Temperature correction chart (calibrated for 60F/15.5C), & a cleaning cloth. Safely packaged in protective bubble wrap.
- GOODMANNS 100% ACCURACY GUARANTEE: Lifetime no hassle money back warranty. Free replacement hydrometer if inaccurate.
A triple scale hydrometer is an essential tool in the beer/wine making processthat allows the homebrewer to measure the density of the liquid to figure outwhen the fermenting is complete. A hydrometer allows those making beer orwine at home to; – estimate alcohol percentage by comparing before and afterrates – Approximate an alcohol percentage potential when yeast pitching isoccurring – Accurately determine the end of the fermentation process (or whenit needs to stop). Using this hydrometer allows you to determine the actualamount of alcohol in your beer or wine by providing your first and lastfermentation readings. How to use a Triple Scale Hydrometer: 1. Clean andsanitize all of the equipment that will touch the liquid, including thehydrometer. 2. Draw a test sample of liquid into the test jar. Do not put somuch liquid into the jar that it overflows when you put in the hydrometer. 3.Bring the sample to 60F. The reading will be inaccurate if the test sample isnot at this temperature. Otherwise use the temperature correction chart toadjust your reading for different temperatures. 4. Hold the hydrometer by thetop and slowly twist it so that it slowly spins. This ensures that no bubblescling to the hydrometer and cause it to float higher than it normally would.Make sure the test jar is level so the hydrometer does not touch the sides. 5.Note the level at which the hydrometer emerges from the liquid. Take thereading from eye level at the bottom of the meniscus.BACKED BY OUR 100%GOODMANNS GUARENTEE. LIFETIME ACCURACY OR YOUR MONEY BACK. GET YOUR HYDROMETERCOMBO KIT TODAY