Size:small Texas Instruments BA II plus FinancialCalculator for business professionals and students features are that itperforms common math as well as various financial functions; the Worksheetmode includes tables for amortization, bond, depreciation, and compoundinterest, Built-in memory for storage of previous worksheets, Can performcash-flow analysis and advanced list-based statistics and a Slide-caseincluded to protect screen. We’re definitely taking this along withus the next time we shop for a house. Though it takes a little effort tomaster the collection of financial worksheets available on the TexasInstruments BA II Plus, you’ll be glad you invested the time and money in thisfine financial calculator.The BA II Plus operates in standard calculator andworksheet modes. The standard mode lets you perform common math as well asoperations involving the time value of money–that is, applications such asmortgages or annuities in which payments are equal and evenly spaced. You canalso perform trigonometric functions in standard mode.The more hard-coreworksheet mode includes tables for amortization, bond, depreciation, andcompound interest. If you’re not familiar with such calculations, the veryhelpful user’s manual will guide you through the process. All previousworksheet values are stored in memory, so you don’t have to retype all thebond maturity or cash flow analysis figures.The average user who wants tocalculate a basic loan payment will be more comfortable working in thestandard calculator mode. We were using the BA II Plus tools for calculatingbasic interest and payment periods within minutes. Still, it’s good to knowthat the more advanced features are available for those who require heavy-dutyfinancial computing.Finance students and average users alike will find much tolike in the Texas Instruments BA II Plus. –John Frederick Moore
- Profitability calculations; cash flow function Calculates NPV and IRR for uneven cash flows
- Time-value-of-money and Amortization keys solve problems including: pension calculations, loans, mortgages, etc.
- Ideal calculator for students, managers and statisticians
- Built-in functionality : List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.7 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 3.84 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: IIBAPL/TBL/1L1
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Does not apply
Does not apply