The Writing CLAW is designed for proper grip development. This grip exercisescontrol over the hand and gently holds fingers in the proper position forRighties and Lefties. Markings on the underside of the “finger cups instructproper placement. With The Writing CLAW, children do not need to think aboutthe mechanics of the correct grip. The grip builds the positive habit of anefficient grip and produces improved handwriting and control. The extremelyflexible connection of the CLAW works for holding pencils, pens, crayons,markers, utensils and paintbrushes. The CLAW is used in schools and pediatricclinics across the nation. All children, including those with Autism, ADHD,developmental disabilities, learning disabilities and general fine motor delaycan benefit from using the CLAW. The Writing CLAW is distributed by industryleaders The Pencil Grip, Inc., the makers of the gold standard: The PencilGrip. Includes 6 large size grips in blue and red.
- Eliminates thumb-wrap and fist grips
- For all children, including those with special needs
- Grip stretches to fit on ALL writing instruments and utensils!
- Universal design for Righties & Lefties
- Large size for Grade 5 to Adult
- Brand Name: The Classics
- Item Weight: 1.28 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.2 x 1.8 inches
- Item model number: TPG-21306
- Color: Blue/Red
- Number of Items: 1
- Manufacturer Part Number: TPG-21306
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: January 18, 2010
Does not apply
Does not apply