Praying Mantis (5) Egg Cases with Habitat Cup- 5 Egg Cases & 1,500 Live Ladybugs
Nature’s Good Guys A.K.A Soldier bug, Live Praying Mantis Egg Cases are a must
have for any Organic Garden or Bug Friendly Person! Praying Mantises can be
used in Vegetable Gardens, Greenhouses, Indoor Grows, On Trees, Shrubs, Ivy,
anywhere pest exist or kept as pets. These beautiful insects are known to have
a voracious appetite. They are strictly carnivorous and feed on almost all
insects. Their favorite meals include: Crickets, Grasshoppers, Moths, Locust,
Caterpillars, Flies, Cockroaches and other pests. Indoor Hatching: Simply
place your hatching habitat in a warm are out of direct sunlight and check
every few days for hatching. The egg cases will need approximately 70F for
2-6 weeks depending on when the female laid the egg. Release the mantises as
soon as the hatching occurs. Outdoor Hatching: Attach the egg cases to a twig
or place in the crotch of the plant about 1 to 2 feet off the ground. When
hatching, the young crawl from between tiny flaps and hang from silky threads
about 2 inches below the egg case. Once the egg has hatched it does not change
in appearance! The well camouflaged babies will disperse within an hour.
- 5 Praying Mantis Egg Cases – Live Praying Mantis & 1,500 Ladybugs
- Each Mantis Egg Case has approx 50 to 200 baby live praying mantis
- This product comes with a unique hatching habitat cup
- We Guarantee the Praying Mantis Pods to hatch!
- Hatching habitat has a custom lid with screen for easy monitoring.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : November 24, 2010
- Manufacturer : Nature's Good Guys