Mexican Sour Gherkins (aka Mexican Mini Watermelons) (Melothria scabra) Newlyrediscovered heirloom. Produces abundant crops of 1-2″ fruits reminiscent oftiny watermelons that fall off the vines when ripe. Sweet cucumber flavorcontrasted by a surprising sourness, as if they are already pickled. Great forgrowing on a trellis. 60-70 days. Sow seeds outdoors in 12″ diameter hillsafter the last frost when soil is warm. Space hills 6′ apart in alldirections. Can also be started indoors 2-4 weeks before the last frost for anearlier harvest. Benefits from consistent moisture. Provide support for vinesto save space.
- IF IT DOESN'T SAY "SOLD BY BGS Supplies" – It's NOT Guaranteed to Grow, and may be shipped from Overseas! Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds!
- Mexican Mini Sour Gherkins (aka Mexican Mini Watermelon or Cucamelon) yield heavy producing vines
- Mexican Mini Sour Watermelon (Gherkin) Seeds are Organic and Non-GMO – Although they look like mini watermelons, they are actually small cucumbers
- Each pack contains 15+ Seeds. Packed with minimal packaging to save you money.
- Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! – Guaranteed to Grow
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Manufacturer: PowerGrow Systems
- Item model number: PGS-SEED-MEXICAN-MINI-WATERMELON