Size:17 Oz. | Color:Chrome CHAMBORD is a true original “ the classic Frenchpress coffee maker designed in the fifties. And we still produce it with thesame painstaking craftsmanship we used way back when with the original. Theframe and lid, made of steel, undergo several chrome plating processes toobtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use.The only difference in the production process since the fifties is ourcommitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing,which is especially important during the chrome plating process. The blackCHAMBORD Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives acomfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design.The French press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way ofbrewing an excellent cup of coffee. Using fresh coarseground beans with waterbetween 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types ofcoffee.
- 17-ounce capacity
- Durable stainless-steel frame
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker
- Accepted as one of the best ways to brew coffee.
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 6.1 x 4.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Manufacturer: Bodum
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 1924-16US4