Style:Replacement Water Filter If you’ve got A3 maqua-pureAP430 or ap430-ss hot water filter system, and you need some Replacementfilters, look no further. The AP431 is the Replacement filter for your system.From the Manufacturer The Aqua-Pure?? Replacement Cartridge AP431 for the Aqua-Pure?? scale inhibition system helps protect water heaters, dishwashers,clothes washers, and plumbing from corrosion and scale build-up. The cartridgeprovides a good flow rate for residential and light commercial applications. Aslow dissolve rate provides consistent dosing and long cartridge life.Manufactured by 3M Purification Inc., formerly CUNO Incorporated, the Aqua-Pure AP431 Replacement Cartridge is made from FDA DVR-21 compliant materials.It fits a canister unit 10-1/4 inches (26 cm) high and 2-3/4 inches (7 cm) indiameter. Designed for use in a cold-water line before the water heatersystem, the cartridge will operate at temperatures up to 100? F (37.8? C) and atwater pressure up to 125 psi (862 kPa). It has a flow rate of up to 10 gallons(37.9 liters) of water per minute. The cartridge should be replaced every sixmonths at a minimum. It is for use with Aqua-Pure AP430SS Scale InhibitorSystem. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, over 70% of U.S. watersupplies are designated as hard to very hard (containing elevated levels ofcalcium, magnesium, or both). A visible indication of hard water is theappearance of white spots on faucets, shower doors and dishware. A lessvisible but more serious problem is build-up of lime and other minerals onplumbing fixtures and appliances that use water?especially water heaters. Thisbuild-up, or scale, can result in damage to fixtures and appliances,shortening their useful life. If your water is hard, Aqua-Pure?? AP430SS ScaleInhibition System may provide economical, efficient protection. For more thana century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving ourcustomers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, fromits headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercialcustomers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. 3M Purification Inc.(formerly CUNO Incorporated), provides filtration and separation solutions forfood service, science labs, residential, marine, and other applications. The3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superiorquality, and value.
- Scale and corrosion inhibition helps extend life of water heaters
- Unrestricted flow design provides up to 10 gallons (37.9 liters) per minute
- Disposable cartridge inhibits scale for up to six months before replacement
- Slow-dissolve rate provides consistent dosing and long cartridge life
- When used with a system that is installed before the hot water system, the cartridge also helps protect appliances and pipes downstream
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 13 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: AP431
- #67 in Replacement Under-Sink Water Filters