Give kids a deeper understanding of how organs and systemsinteract by letting them manipulate the inner workings of the human body. Thisminiature skeleton highlights the brain, skull, heart, ribcage, lungs, liver,stomach, pancreas, kidneys, intestines, and spine. Includes a stand, factguide, and photo-illustrated assembly instructions. From the ManufacturerSkeleton puzzle on a display stand, easy to assemble. Each bone assembledseparately to learn the bone names individually. Packaged in a retail box withguide that includes facts and assembly instructions.
- Realistically detailed miniature model of the human skeleton
- Gain a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact by manipulating them yourself
- 41-piece model
- Features brain, skull, heart, ribcage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, intestines, and spine (9.2" x 6.7" x 2.2")
- Great for ages 8+
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.7 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: LER3337
- Manufacturer recommended age: 5 – 10 years