Flavor:Orange | Size:36 Count Rock candy is a vibrant, old-fashioned treatperfect for recalling childhood days. Old Fashioned style rock crystal candywas popular in America during the 1800s. Each crystal is bursting with colorand flavor, ensured both by each rock candy stick being wrapped and thenaturally long shelf life of the sweet crystals. Rock Candy never goes bad orgets sticky or gooey even when enjoyed outside on a hot summer day! Thesweetest of teeth will want to enjoy this simple treat. Boone’s Mill rockcandy is available in twelve different flavors sold in 24 count cartons or 36count tubs. Rock candy can be bought by the flavor or purchased by variousthemes to celebrate the holidays! Boone’s Mill Rock Candy is made in ourcrystal growing rooms right here in Indiana, USA! Crystals Grown in 100% NutFree Facility, No Nuts or Nut Byproducts
- Comes with 36 Individually Wrapped Orange Rock Candy Sticks; Nutrition Info Included on the Label
- Perfect for Candy Buffets and Color Coordinating Decorations at Parties and Wedding Receptions; Brilliant Colored Crystals Show Through Clear Wrappers for Color Decorating.
- MADE IN USA: Other Rock Candy is made in Cape Town, South Africa. We grow our sugar crystals, with all ingredients made in the USA, right here at home in Indiana!
- Adults and Kids Love Boone's Mill Rock Candy Because it Tastes Sweet and Delicious!
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- UPC: 009138002788
- #875 in Suckers & Lollipops