Anti-Monopoly from University Games is a fun update of theclassic game invented by Elizabeth Magie 100 years ago. It’s a twist right outof the headlines, as free market competitors clash with ruthless monopolists.In Anti-Monopoly, you must choose a side before the game begins. Will you be amonopolist or a free market competitor? The two types of players followdifferent rules in their quest for big money. This idea of movement and choicemakes Anti-Monopoly the first game of its kind. Includes game board, cards,play money and plastic playing pieces. Suitable for 2 – 4 players age 8 andup. Made in the USA. University Games offers you and your family original waysto have fun. Creative gameplay and quality components are our standard. Weknow that people want to play right away, so our games are easy to learn. Ourgames keep all players involved, even when it’s not their turn. The gamescombine luck and skill and present a new challenge each time you play. And allUniversity Games products make learning fun. Spend time with us and you canhave a great time with your family, get to know the neighbors, entertain yourfriends, and even learn to read. From the Manufacturer Anti-Monopoly BoardGame, by University Games, is The Real Estate Trading Game for the 21stCentury. This game is an update of the “monopoly” folk game invented 100 yearsago by Elizabeth Magie. Free-market competitors clash with ruthlessmonopolist. Competitors charge fair rent, create supply and demand and can enda price war. Monopolists are greedy, charge high rents, restrict supply, butcan go to prison for price fixing. The players follow different rules,depending on their status, in their quest for big money and real estate.
- Anti-Monopoly from University Games is a fresh twist on the classic game of real estate
- Choose a side: will you be a monopolist or a free market competitor?
- Includes game board, plastic playing pieces, cards and play money
- For 2 – 4 players, ages 8 and up
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 1851
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 – 15 years