Read more Overview [email protected] EDOAP-264 is the widely usedand trusted 6 Panel Screening urine drug test in the industry. It detects 6most popular drugs according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels. Substancestested for on this dip card: Marijuana (THC), Amphetamine (AMP),Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Opiates (OPI 2000), Methamphetamine(MET/mAMP) Test Specifications â— The tests are FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use(OTC Use) and CLIA Waived for professional use; FDA recommended cutoff levelfor our tests: THC – 50 ng/mL; OPI 2000 – 2000 ng/mL; COC – 300 ng/mL; AMP -1000 ng/mL; BZO – 300 ng/mL; MET / mAMP -1000 ng/mL; â— Each test is sealed inthe individual pouch â— The drug names tested, item code, and expiration dateare printed on each pouch. â— OPI 2000 detects a wide range of natural opiates,semi-synthetic, and synthetic opioids such as: Morphine, Codeine, Heroin eachat 2000 ng/mL cutoff level and Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone,Norcodeine at higher cutoff level shown in instruction. â— MOP (OPI 300) teststhat detects OPI at more sensitive rate of 300 ng/mL cutoff level and is usedby some professional areas are provided by other [email protected] drug tests such asEDOAP-6124, EDOAP-865, EDOAP-6125B and ECDOA-6125B Common users of our drugpanel tests â— Home drug testing by parents to test their adolescent children â—Employment and Pre-employment drug testing by employers or selfs â— Pain ClinicDrug Testing by medical professionals â— Substance Abuse rehabilitationfacilities and Sober Houses by professionals or administrators â— School,Colleges, and University drug testing by administrators or medicalprofessionals â— Criminal justice and Law enforcement drug testing byprofessionals Note â— Please view the image gallery featuring graphics designedto help you understand how to use the drug tests, read results, and otheruseful test information. â— Please Note: A faint test line (T Line) is stillconsidered a negative test result. The color density of a T line can vary dueto factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, and specific gravitylevels of a urine sample. â— Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drugtypically refers to how quickly and the length of time that the urine drugtest can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatlydepending on the metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the productinstructions for the detection window of each drug. â— Although most employmentlabs follow the FDA standard for drug screening tests like our tests, few mayfollow different standards or provide a different type of testing process. Theemployment confirmatory or EMIT lab test may have different cutoff level fromthis screening urine drug test. Please check with the employment drug test lababout cutoff level for any comparison. Who are our users? Pain Clinics Mostchosen combination: EDOAP-6125B, EDOAP-865 (BUP, OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED)EDOAP-4105 (OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED) Teenager Screening Most chosencombination: EDOAP -1124, EDOAP -6124, EDOAP -3104, EDOAP -4104 (Most CommonDrugs included) Employment Screening Most chosen combination: EDOAP -1124,EDOAP-7104, EDOAP -254, EDOAP -754, EDOAP-654, EDOAP -154 and EDOAP-264 Readmore
- ACCURATE: 6 Panel Screening urine drug test for 6 popular Drugs. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for: Marijuana (THC), Amphetamine (AMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Opiates (OPI 2000), Methamphetamine (MET/mAMP)
- EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC – 50 ng/mL; OPI2000 – 2000 ng/mL; COC – 300 ng/mL; AMP – 1000 ng/mL; BZO – 300 ng/mL; MET/mAMP -1000 ng/mL;
- IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- UPC: 682055226767
- #45 in Home Multidrug Tests